3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Bread That Will Keep You in Fat-Burning Mode ALL Day Long
Numerous nutritionists and physicians highly recommend certain categories of people to give up gluten, but many people find it difficult to do that because they can’t imagine their day without eating bread.
Undoubtedly, bread is tasty, and it was probably a dietary staple for the majority of people, which means that it was pleasant memories pleasant memories of childhood. For many people, gluten (so as bread) has been linked to gut inflammation, brain fog, weight gain, and autoimmune disease. Moreover, wheat is particularly prone to pollution with mycotoxin and mold growth, which means even more health problems like hormonal imbalance and even cancer. Namely, this is the reason why many people stop consuming gluten.
The gluten-free diet became extremely popular, so does the consumption of gluten-free, low carb bread. Gluten-free bread have a high glycemic index and contain ingredients that originate from soy, potatoes or corn. However, these breads are no better that the regular breads and aren’t completely safe.
But with this 3 ingredient gluten-free bread you can enjoy bread and protect your health as well. This bread is rich in proteins and fat, which means that it will keep you in a fat-burning, energy-producing ketogenic state. It is also the ideal substitute for regular bread, from texture to taste. You can eat it with a butter spread on it or you can put a burger on it.
And here is the recipe for a Bulletproof Bread Recipe For Keto, Low Carb Bread:
Makes 1 Loaf
- 6 pastured eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup grass-fed Bulletproof Whey Protein
- Grass-fed butter (to grease pan)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Take a middle rack to remove any racks above since bread will expand while baking.
- Use grass-fed butte to grease the pan, preferably use a ceramic pan so the bread can cook evenly without sticking, and a ceramic pan won’t leach chemicals like Teflon cookware will.)
- Beat 6 egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Make sure they are enough stiff, otherwise they will collapse when you add the whey and egg yolks, and you’ll end up with a Styrofoam-like concoction. Yuck.
- Blend a mixture of ½ cup of Bulletproof Whey Protein and the 6 yolks gently on low just until fully incorporated.
- Pour the fluffy batter into prepared dish and place in oven.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Remove and leave it to cool completely. The loaf will sink to a normal height.
- When they are fully cooled, release from the dish, slice and serve.
- Keep the leftovers in the fridge for a few days.
- If you tend to rehear the leftover, we advise you to heat a skillet to medium-high grease it with a grass-fed butter, and burn them until they become slightly toasted on each side, about 30 seconds per side. Do not overheat.
Note: it is important to know that oxidized cholesterol from the cooked egg yolks leads to inflammation, so don’t eat this every day.