3 Ingredient Smoothie Recipe to Prevent Chronic Knee and Joint Pain
Wearing the wrong can contribute to major problems such as serious foot, hip, knee, and back injuries.
As it comes summer we tend to wear our favorite flip-flops not knowing that they can be responsible for our knee pain.
One friend of mine complained that her tendon felt pressured and sour so I advised her to stretch and rest for some time. She didn’t listen to me so her pain went up to her knees. I had no idea that walking around in flip-flops was the main factor for her knee pain.
If you are wearing shoes with so little support like flip-flops you are very likely to experience chronic knee and joint pain and feeling pain in your tendons and ligaments. Overweight people are also affected by this health condition.
But you can prevent chronic knee and joint pain thanks to this 3-ingredient smoothie recipe:
All the ingredients included in this recipe will prevent chronic knee and joint pain due to their powerful anti-inflammatory properties essential for strengthening your tendons and ligaments.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of water (250ml)
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks (sliced)
- 40 g of raw honey
- 40 g of crushed almonds
- 7gr of cinnamon
- 1 cup of raw natural orange juice
- Boil the water in a pot and add 1 cup of oatmeal
- Squeeze the juice from the pineapple chunks
- Mix the cinnamon, almonds, honey and orange in a blender
- The, add the pineapple-oatmeal mixture in the blender and blend until you get a creamy smooth texture
- In the end add the ice cubes and blend again