The 3 Juice Colon Cleanse: How Apple, Ginger and Lemon Can Flush Pounds of Toxins From Your Body
The colon function is of a great importance when it comes to toxic elimination from the body, and therefore requires regular colon cleanse, in order to relieve the discomfort and pain.
In this article we will present you with the amazing homemade colon cleanse that will help those who suffer from digestive systems issues like damaged gut, chronic constipation or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) by eliminating all the accumulated toxins in your body.
Namely, you are strongly recommended to perform this cleanse while you are at home because of the frequent visit to the toilet you have to do, since these are the effects that this cleanse provides.
The colon cleanse treatment recipe
- 1 teaspoon of ginger juice
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup of pure apple juice
- ½ cup of lukewarm filtered water
*These are the needed amounts for one serving.
Method of preparation
- Pour 3.5 oz of filtered water in a regular pan, warm it a little, but do not boil it, because you will need to drink the juice right after preparation.
- Add sea salt, stir thoroughly and then add the apple juice, ginger juice and lemon juice.
- Stir well again.
You can perform this colon cleanse treatment for a day, or for a week. With this drink you will significantly improve the colon function and your system will be completely free of toxins.
All the ingredients needed for this colon cleanse treatment, apples, lemon, ginger and sea salt, are rich in beneficial nutrients which will improve your colon condition and also your overall health.
- According to a scientific research, you can replace the consumption of prescribed drugs with consumption of one apple a day.
- Furthermore, lemon juice acts as the best detoxificator, it aids digestion and acts as great antioxidant due to its rich vitamin C content.
- Ginger promotes better colon function and relieves bloating.
- Sea salt improves digestion by stimulating the waste elimination process.
Additionally, experts recommend drinking 8 glasses of water during the day, preferably after mid-afternoon, in order to avoid frequent urination urges during the night.