Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Ingredients (use organic ingredients where available):
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 heaping teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon vegetable broth powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- 3 cans artichoke hearts (300 grams each)
- 1 cup flour
- Red Pepper Mayo:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 roasted red peppers from can
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Beat the eggs with the cream. In a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, vegetable broth powder, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Bread the artichoke hearts by dredging them in flour mixture, then egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture and deep-fry them.
Drain the cooked artichoke Parmesans over tissue paper if necessary. Normally the artichoke Parmesans do not absorb too much oil during cooking.
Serve with the red pepper mayo on the side. For the red pepper mayo, put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend.