Beauty With Argan Oil
Argan oil or so-called golden oil, due to its color is mined of less known for us Argan trees. It grows only at two locations in the world- Morocco and Mexico. Morocco is a country where this oil is widespread and completely replaces the olive oil. Extraction of the oil of Argan oil is an extremely difficult process of obtaining and therefore is very expensive and until recently unknown for the world.
It is interesting the fact that it takes 20 hours of work for obtaining this oil. “Tree of life“lives under the strong sun of south in Morocco in average of 150-200 years.
Pickers of the fetus consider that it has healing properties. It is known that it reduces the cholesterol, alleviates the digesting, enhances the blood circulation, and reduces the blood pressure. Argan is not only used in nutrition and medicine, but also in cosmetic industry. Argan oil helps in all kinds of skin problems. It contains vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids that soothe, rejuvenates the skin and act as an antioxidant.
Its other benefit is skin protection of wrinkles, acnes, dryness, even cures psoriasis. If you have hair problems, do not hesitate to use it. Thus you will get beautiful and vital hair as Moroccan girls.
World begin to discover the miraculous properties of this elixir. Here are some tips for beauty with Argan oil.
- For skin on the hands and feet – before bedtime massage the arms and legs with Argan oil. Put soft socks on and go to sleep. The next morning you will wake up surprised how soft and hydrated your hands and feet are from such treatment.
- Deep nourishing of face and body – Take a few drops of Argan oil and gently rub the skin on the face and body.
- Hard toe, elbows, and knees – Argan softens the skin in depth. Therefore, rube gently from oil on elbows, knees and heels until the skin gets soft. At these places the skin has the greatest propensity to drying.
- Styling Hair – use 100% pure natural Argan oil as stylized hair serum. Argan is also a product to nourish hair and scalp, and for final hairstyle. In addition, it is suitable for all hair types – from straight to curly. Apply a few drops of oil on your hair after washing it and use your hand to stylize your hair as you wish.
- Hair and scalp – use the Argan oil to nourishes your scalp and thus to give strength to the hair, gently rub clean 100% natural Argan oil into the scalp and leave it for 15-20min and see for yourself the wonderful effect of the oil.
- Blooming peaks – to prevent their occurrence is necessary to apply a few drops of argan oil hair roots.
- Nail and cuticle -rub Argan oil on the cuticles and nails and feel how your nails grows and cuticles are getting softer.
- Mask for your skin – make your own mask, mix sugar cane, honey and argan oil in equal proportion. Massage into the skin or body and massage until the mixture dissolved completely. Rinse with warm water and wipe the skin with a soft towel.
- Mouth – use Argan oil instead of lip balm. To achieve a creamy structure you could mix natural Argan oil, wax or oil of mango in the ratio 1: 4. Warm the mixture of steam until it is melted and put it in the appropriate jar.