Black Seed Oil Increases Growth Of Bone Marrow For 250%
Black seed (Nigela sativa) is a remedy for many diseases in almost all medicines for a long time, from ancient Greeks to Egyptians. Today, the researches confirm that this plant is one of the most powerful medical plants ever.
Some researches confirm that black seed helps in fight cancer, even in those the most difficult for treatment.
Primary ingredient in this seed is crystalline nigellone. Other active ingredients contain in this seed are: Thymoquinone, Beta sitosterol, Myristic acid, Palmitic acid, Palmitoleic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid, Arachidonic acid, Protein, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Folic acid, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorous..
Since 1959, black seed is examined in about 200 researches. The researches of one laboratory which have examined different types of cancers (Cancer Research Laboratory of Hilton Head Island in South Carolina) confirmed that black seed:
- increases growth of bone marrow for 250% which is good for the fight with bone cancer
- decreases growth of cancer for 50%
- stimulates immune cells and increases production of interferon (whose protective cells damage effects of viruses)
- have strong antibacterial effects
- reduce the level of sugar (essential in diabetes treatment)
Other uses of this oil in:
Acnes, cold and flu, tension nerves, muscle pain, increased pressure, diarrhea, hair loss, migraine and headache, skin fungi.