Chili Cheese Log
Prep Time: 30 min
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Ingredients (use organic ingredients where available):
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 drops tabasco sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce, optional
- 1/4 cup Frontier Chili Powder Deluxe
Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese with electric mixer. Add crushed garlic, tabasco, chopped nuts, Worchestershire sauce. Blend well with mixer.
Form into ball. Roll in Chili Powder Deluxe. Wrap and store in refrigerator. Serve as a spread with crackers.
As prepared, each serving contains 120 calories, 10g total fat, 25mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 3g total carbohydrate and 5g protein.