Ginger Tea: Dissolves Kidneys Stones, Cleanses Liver and Kills Cancer Cells-Recipe!
Ginger is considered as one of the most powerful food of the 21st century due to its anti-inflammatory, due to its anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Ginger is well-known by its long history of use for improving digestion and immunity, relieving pain and fighting cardiovascular diseases, asthma, etc.
A cup of hot ginger tea beats cold in winter more efficiently than any other beverage. It is rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals which makes it an extremely beneficial for your overall health.
Ginger tea health benefits
- ginger is used to treat sore muscles, cold, flu and headache, but it is also considered as a pain-reliever
- it is efficient remedy against virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
- ginger tea has ability to reduce the risk of stroke
- ginger can improve circulation, oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery, since it has warming properties
- Ginger is high in antioxidants that can fight infections and enhance the immune system
Ginger tea recipe
- Organic honey
- Coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- A cup of water
Way of preparation:
You will be fascinated how easy is to prepare ginger tea. First, boil some water and then add turmeric and ginger. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Add the milk and then strain the tea in a cup. Add flavor to your tea and enjoy this amazing and healthy tea!