Ginger Tea: Dissolves Kidneys Stones, Kills Cancer Cells And Cleanses Liver – Recipe
Ginger is a very beneficial root, with effective antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic properties.
It is rich in numerous nutrients, including vitamin C, magnesium, and many minerals.
It improves the immune system, treats pain, helps digestive function, treats heart diseases, and asthma. Additionally it is a very popular natural cure for cleansing the liver and treating infections.
The intake of ginger tea fights common colds and the flu better than conventional medications.
This healthy drink provides a great many other health benefits, including:
- cleanses the liver
- Dissolves kidney stones
- lowers the chance of stroke
- provides the required oxygen, vitamins, and minerals
- Prevents cancer and destroys cancer cells
- Enhances blood flow since ginger has powerful warming properties
THIS IS ONE WAY TO PREPARE THIS TEA:
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- A cup of water
- Organic honey (optional)
Boil the water and add the turmeric and ginger to it. Then, leave it to simmer for ten minutes, and add the milk.
Strain the tea, and add honey to sweeten it.