Lavender Lemonade Is The Best And Most Natural Way To Get Rid Of Headaches & Anxiety
Giving priority to your physical and mental health is very essential for you. If you tend to keep great health care and wellbeing, then you will be amazed to find out that there is one special ingredient that provides significant improvement for your health.
Pure lavender oil is considered as one of the gentlest essential oils and every household should keep this miraculous ingredient. Its healing properties and chemically complex structure of more than 150 active constituents makes this oil extremely effective and beneficial for preventing certain health ailments. Lavender oil is best known by its powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifier, hypertensive, and sedative properties.
Florida researchers reported reduced anxiety and lower pulse rates in nursing students taking stressful tests after they used lavender oil. Lavender finds great application in aromatherapy treatment due to its relaxing effects in decreasing pre-surgery distress.
Lavender essential oil have been also used for medical purposes because it has shown as very efficient in reducing depression, improving insomnia and alleviate labor pains. This oil is highly recommended for those who suffer from headaches, hangovers and sinus congestion since it acts as great pain reliever.
Further researches showed that lavender oil’s positive effects on aromatherapy treatment are due to its calming properties, which is the main reason for using this oil in traditional medicine. Several small and medium-sized clinical trials have demonstrated the anxiolytic activity of lavender olfaction as very efficient in reducing anxiety and increasing mood rates according to the Hamilton rating scale.
Here is how to prepare Lavender Lemonade by using Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 cup raw honey
- 12 cups pure water
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
- Lavender sprigs for garnish
- Mix all ingredients together and then add more water or raw honey if it is necessary.
Other ways you can use Lavender Oil for Anxiety and Headaches
- This is especially recommended for those who have dry skin. Add 5-6 drops of Lavender essential oil in your bath.
- If you are dealing with stress situations diffuse 10-12 drops of Lavender oil in the air.
- Mix 2 drops of Lavender oil with one of your favorite lightly scented, unrefined organic oil (almond oil or olive oil) and you will get amazing body oil which will improve your skin, relax your mind and provide you a good night sleep.