OLIVE OIL “Mediterranean gold” The Best Cure For Breast Cancer,Rigid Joints And Hemorrhoids
Olive oil is the best choice for your salads and all other dishes!
How to get cold strained olive oil?
Healthiest and the most qualified olive oil, which is obtained by first cold straining of the healthy olives, wherein the seed of the olive must not be crushed. In the draining procedure must not come to the usage of heat, so it is only allowed so called: “Cold straining”. Strained cold olive oil has less than 1% free fatty acids.
Why is recommended as particularly healthy?
Nutritionists, extra virgin olive oil, considered this as a very healthy food, rich in chlorophyll, carotene, lecithin (a natural antioxidant stimulates the metabolism of fats, sugars and proteins), polyphenols (antioxidants) and essential vitamins D, E and K.
Virgin olive oil is very healthy because it contains a lot of useful nutrients, which are strong antioxidants. Therefore, the anticancer properties are attributed to the olive oil.
What charitable activities have strained cold oil on your body?
There are studies that have shown that olive oil helps patients with breast cancer. Antioxidants polyphenols, found in cold-strained olive oil, reduce the effect of the gene HER2, which affects the development of breast cancer, showed the results of research of Spanish scientists.
- Virgin olive oil is also used in the treatment of stones in the gallbladder and biliary tract.
- Olive oil is used as a natural mean in treatment with enema
- Olive oil can be used to treat skin ulcers, and used in the form of hot compresses.
- Olive oil helps in inflammatory intestines or stomach. In those cases, it takes one to two teaspoons of virgin olive oil.
- Olive oil is a mild detergent, which does not irritate the skin. Therefore, it can be used to treat hemorrhoids that bleed.
Should healthy people use it?
• Virgin olive oil is highly valuable and useful grocery for healthy people, too. One teaspoon, three to four times a day on an empty stomach, is an excellent remedy for slightly moving, rigid joints, for poor digestion, constipation, liver and stomach diseases, and for many others as well