How to Stop a Heart Attack in 1 Minute
Did you know that you can stop a heart attack in 1 minute by using one simple, yet extremely powerful ingredient known as Cayenne Pepper, the most popular kind of chili pepper? This super healthy ingredient can be easily found in the local supermarkets or health food stores. It provides numerous health benefits so you shouldn’t hesitate to buy it.
Doctors and healers strongly recommend it due to its amazing healing properties and health benefits it offers. Dr. Christopher said the following: “Thank God for this cayenne pepper. I never lost any patient dying over heart attack and all the credit goes to the pepper”. He considers this ingredient as valuable component in preventing a heart attack. This doctor has never lost a patient in his 35-year career since he gives a cup of cayenne pepper tea (a teaspoon to a cup of water) to patients, who are still conscious and they recover from the attack in 1 minute. Given the fact that this theory is not proven on studies conducted in controlled conditions, but scientifically proven from personal experience, it makes this theory even more credible.
According to the Scoville Heat Units (SHU), Cayenne pepper has at least 90.000 units including habanero, African bird, Thai Chi, Jamaican Hot Pepper, species with the same SHU value. Give a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water to a person having a heart attack and still in conscious. But if the person is unconscious, put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the patient’s tongue.
The cayenne pepper has ability to stop the bleeding and regulate the blood circulation since it provides hemostatic effect and thus helps patients to recover faster after the attack.
Dr Schulz’s Cayenne Tincture Recipe
- Cayenne pepper powder
- a few fresh cayenne peppers
- 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
- glass bottle (1 litre)
- You will need the safety gloves since cayenne peppers are pretty hot.
- Fill quarter bottle with cayenne powder and add enough alcohol so that you can cover the powder.
- Mix the fresh peppers with enough alcohol until the mixture gets a sauce-like consistency.
- Add the mixture to the container and make sure is ¾ full.
- Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and cover it with a lid. You need to shake the bottle few times a day.
- Place it in a dark place within two weeks and then strain it. If you want strong tincture, strain it after 3 months.
- Store the tincture in a dry, dark place. It never spoils so you can use it as long as you want.
The recommended dosage is 5-10 drops of the tincture if the patient having a heart attack is conscious. After 5 minutes, give another 5-10 drops. You should repeat the treatment until the condition of the patient improves.
Put 1-3 drops from the tincture under the patient’s tongue if is unconscious.
- You can use cayenne pepper in the treatment of other health conditions.
- It provides antifungal properties, essential for preventing the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum
- It stimulates the production of stomach juices and reduces gases
- It is highly beneficial for lung cancer patients, smokers and liver cancer patients since it reduce the risk of developing tumors caused by tobacco. This ability, cayenne pepper owes it to the capsaicin, an ingredient found in it.
- It aids in the treatment of stomach problems, migraines, influenza symptoms, allergic reactions, excessive weight, redness, toothache and arthritis.
It abundant in nutrients; 26 contained in it, which make the cayenne pepper as one of the most efficient natural remedy which works wonders for the heart. It also contains high amounts of Vitamin C and A.