The Real Truth about Microwaves Everyone Ignores
The first tube producing microwaves known as magnetron was invented during World War II, by two scientists. Due to combining the magnetrons with Britain’s radar system, the microwaves have ability to find Nazi airplanes that were on a mission to bomb the British Isles.
Percy LeBaron Spencer, while working, had found his candy bar melted in his pocket. This made him concluded that microwaves he was working with had caused his candy bar to melt. After some of his performed experiments he concluded that microwaves can also cook food.
The first commercial microwave oven produced by the Raytheon Corporation in 1954, was called the 1161 Radar range. It was large and heavy as a fridge, expensive, and with power of 1600 watts.
But the real truth about microwaves that everyone ignores is that microwaves oven can be harmful for our health.
How do microwaves ovens heat/cook our food?
Microwave ovens don’t work as the conventional ones, and are faster and more efficient because can channel the heat energy directly to the molecules inside food and heat food in a same way the sun heats your face-by radiation.
How are microwave ovens dangerous?
There are 2.45 billion hertz inside of microwave and when your microwaves door ages, its radiation begins to leak out and thereby causing human cells and tissues damage.
How does a microwave oven harm our bodies?
- causes birth defects
- Cataracts- caused by exposure of high levels of microwaves.
- weaken the immune system
- reduces the viral and bacterial infections resistance
- causes severe health problems
What does the microwave oven do to our food?
- breaks chemical and molecular bonds
- food prepared in microwaves can lose its nutritional value, according to Swiss scientist, Hans Hertel’s study
- the radiation from microwaves can destroy the molecules in food by forming harmful radioactive compounds
Participants included in a study from the Search for Health in 1922, conducted to examine the effects of consuming microwaved vegetables said that they experienced:
- increased cholesterol levels
- decreased hemoglobin causing conditions like anemia
- decreased white blood cells
- increased leukocyte
You should never use microwaves to heat bottles of breast milk, since it can lead to significant loss of antibodies (up to 96%) and alters the formulas’s structure in infants, changes the amino acids components which creates immunological abnormalities.
Although you can have your microwave perfectly sealed, the high levels of electromagnetic fields exposure can cause serious health issues.
Therefore, EPA suggests limiting exposure to EMF of 5mG to 2.5.mG.
Here are some facts:
- If you stand 4 inches from your food cooking in the microwave, your exposure levels range between 100 – 500mG.
- If you stand 3 feet away from the operating microwave, your exposure levels range between 1-25mG.
Researches shown that food prepared in microwave lose its nutritional value, which increases the risk of health problems for you as for your family.