Tricks for Soft and Gentle Hands-Recipe For Homemade Quality Hand Cream
There are a number of sebaceous glands in the hands and therefore by nature they are prone to drying, especially in winter. Very often, the beginning and the end of the hand care comes down to applying a moisturizer on your hands after washing it, but with simple and natural care we can help you to have dazzling hands as you deserve.
Here are some tricks for soft and gentle hands:
- To prevent the excessive drying of the hands skin, put 1 tbsp. of almond oil in the detergent. The water will soften the rough skin, and the oil will provide the needed hydration.
- Remove the dead skin cells with a pilling, which you can prepare it by yourself, using coarse sea salt and lemon, and then massage into the skin gently using an old toothbrush.
- You can make scrub hands using 2 tbsp. of sugar mixed with olive, sunflower or vegetable oil. Massage your hands with this mixture and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Wash your hands with warm water and then scrub it well with rough face-cloth. While the skin is wet, apply the mixture made of 1 tbsp. of honey and 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Put plastic gloves on your hands and cotton gloves over them and hold them for a half an hour.
- Hold your hands over heated milk for 5 minutes, wherewith you can strengthen the nails, and provide the skin the needed hydration. Milk is rich in lactic acid and calcium which strengthen the fragile nails.
- If you want to get rid of whitlows, heat 1tbsp. of olive oil and massage into the whitlows. During the massage use your fingertips.
- You can make a quality hand cream by mixing two cups of almond oil and one cup of sesame oil, mixed with 50gr. of vanilla essence. Your hands will be soft, elastic and smell irresistible.