Want to Get Rid of Your White/Gray Hair for Good? There Is a Way
When you are over 40 it is normal for your hair to start turning gray . This phenomenon happens to everyone regardless the gender and it can also be an effect of stress, illness or simply a genetic issue.
The body produces a compound known as melanin, which is in charge of giving your hair its natural colour.
When this compound is not produced in sufficient amounts then your hair can lose its colour.
There are a many commercial dyes you can use to keep up your hairs natural colour, however these products have many side effects that have more far reaching implications.
You can get your hair to keep up its regular colour with 100% natural ingredients today and the best thing is that you can do this in your home.
Here is what you need:
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Pure natural honey – 1 kg
- Unpeeled lemon – 4
- Flaxseed oil – 200ml
- Cut the lemons and garlic cloves into tiny bits and put in a blender or bowl.
- Add your flaxseed oil and honey.
- Blend or mash all of the ingredients together and get a homogeneous blend.
- Place this blend in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Consume 1 tablespoon of this formula twice a day before meals.
Another natural things you can try today!
Coconut Oil And Curry Leaves Recipe
- Mix coconut oil and curry leaves in a pan and boil.
- Strain then let it cool at room temperature.
- Apply it to your scalp and leave it on for a couple of minutes.
- Wash off using shampoo and warm water.
Yogurt And Yeast Combo
- Just blend 1 tablespoon of yeast and 1 liter of yogurt.
- You should consume this blend in small portions right before your meals.
Cow Milk. Butter
Apply this to your scalp twice a week for a period of between 2 to 3 months to get its benefits.
Your hair will be restored to its unique original colour in a short time with consistent use.