Watermelon Seed Tea-The Most Effective Kidney Cleansing Drink
After you read this you will never throw away watermelon seeds. As some people claim, they felt significant improvements in their digestive system after eating watermelon seeds, but unfortunately the most of their beneficial properties are not used.
The best way to feel the health-promoting and healing powers of the watermelon seeds is to cook ground or roast them. The seeds are extremely beneficial in treating intestinal parasites, jaundice and inflammation and contribute to better digestion due to their rich fiber content.
The organic compound, citrulline, found in watermelon seeds provides antioxidant properties, essential for the treatment of atherosclerosis, high blood pressure and angina pectoris.
A group of American scientists reveal one quite impressive fact about watermelon seed tea: Watermelon Seed Tea is the most effective kidney cleansing drink since it acts as a great diuretic.
The scientists strongly advise people who need to get rid of stones in the kidneys and urinary tract to try the following recipe:
Watermelon Seed Tea recipe
- 30-40 watermelon seeds, fresh or dried
How to prepare it:
- You can either crush 4 tbsp. of fresh watermelon seeds with a mortar or pestle or you can grind them up using a food processor.
- Add them in 2l of water and cook them for 15 minutes over high heat.
- Drink this tea in equal doses for only days, but don’t drink on the third day.
- Repeat the same process after few weeks and follow the same instructions.
- Drink it for 2 days and then make a break.