Experts Say This Is the Number 1 Way to Lose Weight
If you think that you have tried absolutely everything to lose the weight you’ve gained, whether it was from too many slices of pizza and beer in college, stubborn pregnancy weight, or that “food baby“you have been growing with pints of ice-cream, and you are thinking of quitting, well you should know that there is something very simple you need to do to start losing weight and seeing results, as Leslie Langevin, MS, RD, CD of Whole Health Nutrition, a certified dietitian claims.
The advice of your mother, “to eat more vegetables“, has actually proven as really beneficial. Their low calorie and carbs content, high-water content and rich-fiber content will keep you feeling full for longer and therefore, you won’t have to snack later.
Apparently, in 2016, plants will be the new meat since eating more veggies is becoming increasingly popular. So, instead a plate full of meat, you will have plate full of healthy veggies. Hence, we can conclude that if you want to lose weight naturally, you should eat more vegetables, and the simplest way to do that is by including them in every meal and snack, even in your breakfast.
Here are some ideas created by health professionals that will provide you amazing results when it comes to losing weight.
- Strawberry Broccoli Bean Smoothie (343 calories, 8.1 grams fiber, 30.4 grams protein);
- Poached Eggs With Tomato, Swiss Chard, and Chickpeas(339 calories, 9.5 grams fiber, 20.1 grams protein);
- Tofu Scramble With Kale and Sweet Potatoes:(264 calories, 4.4 grams fiber, 18.8 grams protein);
- Banana Spinach Smoothie Muffins (155 calories, 1.3 grams fiber, 2.2 grams protein);
- Carrot Chips: 79 calories, 4.1 grams fiber, 1.4 grams protein);
- Honey-Roasted Cinnamon Chickpeas( 146 calories, 4.5 grams fiber, 6.2 grams protein);
- Roasted Sweet Potato Mason Jar Salad ( 484 calories, 12.6 grams fiber, 15.8 grams protein;
- Butternut Squash Lentil Soup ( 253 calories, 17 grams fiber, 18.3 grams protein);
- Smashed Chickpea Avocado Salad (485 calories, 13.8 grams fiber, 14 grams protein);
- Baked Spinach Chips ( 75 calories, 1.4 grams fiber, 1.8 grams protein);
- Squash Fries ( 97 calories, 1.3 grams fiber, 4.3 grams protein);
- Cucumber Cups with Tapenade ( 88 calories, 2.6 grams fiber, 1.6 grams protein);
- Carrot Fettuccine With Mushrooms and Red Pepper( 478 calories, 13.8 grams fiber, 8 grams protein);
- Spaghetti Squash Mac and Cheese ( 296 calories, 1.3 grams fiber, 18.2 grams protein);
- Chickpea Coconut Curry With Sweet Potatoes( 397 calories, 7.2 grams fiber, 10.5 grams protein);